Button Idly and Nirav Modi !




Yesterday I was travelling from Bengaluru to Mumbai and had to take an Indigo flight. I had  completed crash courses in Karate,Kungfu,Taikonde,Kalaripaitu,Silambattam  even in Mujra never know which one will come handy ... J

 As I was entering the airport first I had to show my ID proof and ticket to go inside the airport. Then I had to show my ticket but not ID proof to stand in a line... At the counter the checkin staff wanted to see my ID proof and ticket to give me a boarding pass. Then the CISF person wanted to see boarding pass but not ID proof, this is point I was thinking  if only PNB did half of these checks Nirav modi would have been still around.... J

 Since I skipped my lunch wanted to have quick bite, ordered for Button IDLYs and bottle of water,for this I paid so much money that had decided to keep half of the idlys in a bank locker so that it can be used  in case of any family emergency :)

Then at the boarding gate saw few passengers who are dedicated to the act of doing the exact opposite of what they are been told.  Ask them to sit down and they will stand up. Ask for only families with infant to board, and every single passenger will run. Ask them to keep boarding pass handy and they will hold every piece of paper from their life including passport or a Padamavat ticket.. but not boarding pass…. J

As I entered the flight and got on to my seat, noticed that one young couple sitting in front of me.. perhaps on a honeymoon trip...they were behaving as if they are one of those insects that come out in the rainy season and have only fifteen minutes to produce children before dying and me here spent the entire flight reading the air sickness bag... J

Finally, when I reached Mumbai and after the excruciating wait at the conveyor belt  the airline informed me that my bag was still in Bengaluru....I was rolling up my sleeves for a fight just then it dawned in me that its not a good idea to believe crash courses ,told myself it is FINE...I will buy a whole new set of cloths after selling the rest of button idlys that I planned to keep in the locker.... J




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'cooker' (i)n me !

Ek,Do, Teen,Chaar & a PUNCH :)